Our policy is based on the philosophy that school uniform:
- Promotes a sense of pride in school and identifies the students with Green Gates.
- Engenders a sense of community and belonging towards the school.
- Is practical, smart and good value for money for parents/carers.
- Makes students feel equal to their peers in terms of appearance.
- Is designed with health and safety in mind.
It is Green Gates school policy that all children wear school uniform when attending school, or when participating in a school-organised event outside normal school hours. We provide a complete list of the items needed for school uniform in our school prospectus and on our website. Our school uniform consists of:
– Dark blue sweatshirt or cardigan
– White shirt/polo shirt
– Black/grey trousers or skirt
– Blue pinafore dress in summer
– Black school shoes
Uniform can be ordered through school with the school logo on the sweatshirt and polo shirt.